Mushroom Meatball Stroganoff
Posted by ataraktos on 2009-08-28
- 1 recipe Tempeh Meatballs
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 4 tbsp Earth Balance
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook onions, garlic and mushrooms in Earth Balance until onions and garlic are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add water and cook until thickened.
- Turn down heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- veganized from and based on this recipe.