Spicy Sweet Brown Sauce
Posted by ataraktos on 2008-08-24
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 24 g sugar (about 2 tbsp)
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, microplaned
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 drops vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, finely diced
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Heat until thickened.
- Doubled recipe is about right for us, with 350 grams cooked rice, 3 heads' broccoli and a package of tofu.