Aramanth Lentil Potato Mushroom Soup
Posted by ataraktos on 2008-08-23
- 2/3 cup aramanth
- 2/3 cup brown lentils
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 Italian eggplants, diced
- about 6 red potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- about 5 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- enough water to cover
- 2 vegetable broth cubes
- approx. 1 1/2 t marmite
- approx 1 T soy sauce
- Bring first group of ingredients to a boil, turn down to simmer.
- Dissolve Seasoning Ingredients in hot water, add about mid-way through cooking time.
- Simmer until potatoes are tender.