Gluten-Free Baked Cornbread
Posted by ataraktos on 2013-04-21
Here our go-to baked cornbread recipe. I usually go ahead and bake a triple-batch, especially if I'm making a huge pot of chili.
Single (fills 1 9*13 pan):Ingredients
- 60 grams gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 60 grams garbanzo bean flour
- 120 grams finely ground cornmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp xantham gum
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 50 grams sugar
- 14 grams ground flaxseed, 90 grams water, mixed
- 225 grams non-dairy milk
- 56 grams molten coconut oil
Double (fills 2 9*13 pans, thinly):Ingredients
- 120 grams gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 120 grams garbanzo bean flour
- 240 grams finely ground cornmeal
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp xantham gum
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 100 grams sugar
- 28 grams ground flaxseed, 180 grams water, mixed
- 450 grams non-dairy milk
- 112 grams molten coconut oil
Triple Batch (fills 2 9*13 pans, thicker):Ingredients
- 180 grams gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 180 grams garbanzo bean flour
- 360 grams finely ground cornmeal
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 2 1/4 tsp xantham gum
- 2 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 150 grams sugar
- 45 grams ground flaxseed, 270 grams water, mixed
- 675 grams non-dairy milk
- 170 grams molten coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease pan(s).
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients
- Make well in dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients
- Mix until combined.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cornbread begans to turn golden brow on top
Adapted from this post.