Spinach Mushroom Curry
Posted by ataraktos on 2009-06-01
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp curry powder
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- Saute onion and garlic in some olive oil until onion starts to became translucent.
- Add curry powder and stir to combine.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they start to "lose their water/become soft".
- Add spinach and water, cook until spinach is done. Turn off heat
- Salt to taste and add coconut milk.
- If sauce is too thin, mix some of the sauce with some cornstarch and thicken.
- Adapted from this recipe.