Chocolate Avocado Pie
Seems strange, I know but you can't really taste the avocado - good way to use up ripening avs and also good for potlucks - "Avocado pie?? No way!!"
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 ounces vegan chocolate chips
- In a blender, cream together avocados, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate chips; let chocolate cool slightly.
- Add melted chocolate to the avocado mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker or nut crust of your choice and chill overnight.