Chocolate Cream Cheeze Glaze
Posted by ataraktos on 2008-08-22
- approx. 1/4 tub tofutti cream cheeze,
- about 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- powdered sugar, to taste
- maybe 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- about 1 tsp maple syrup
- soymilk to thin
- Melt chocolate, margarine and cream cheeze slowly in the microwave.
- Add maple syrup, whisking to combine.
- Add powdered sugar to taste.
- Add enough soymilk, a couple of tablespoons, to thin mixture to pudding-like consistency. That way, the glaze isn't so thin that most of it ends up on the cake plate.