Glazed Cinnamon Oatmeal Walnut Muffins
Posted by ataraktos on 2011-06-18
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetend soy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetend applesauce
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tps salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix oats with wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry mixes, stirring in raisins and walnuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Make glaze: mix together 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before glazing.