Ok, so I can't remember what Hamburger Helper tasted like, or even looked like, for that matter - I seem to remember there being noodles, which this doesn't have - it's relatively quick and easy though. And very helpful for the cows!!
Ingredients, group 1:
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Chinese eggplants, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 - 6 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- (garlic and carrots would be good too, but I was out)
Ingredients, group 2:
- 1 1/2 bags Morningstar Soy Crumbles
- 1 block Follow Your Heart vegan Mozarella Cheeze, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 can black beans, mostly drained
- Cook the 1st group of ingredients in some olive oil until done.
- Cook the 2nd group of ingredients until cheeze just starts to melt, cover and continue to cook until all the cheeze has melted and the mushrooms are cooked.
- Combine and serve.
- Also good (better, according to Evin) with pasta, in place of the potatoes.