Spicy Peanut Ginger Sauce
Posted by ataraktos on 2008-08-22
- 5 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp rice or white vinegar
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- minced ginger, about equal to garlic
- 1 tsp vegan worcestershire sauce
- dash red pepper flakes
- about 1 to 2 tsp corn starch
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Heat until thickened.
- Add salt to taste.
- I doubled this to serve with 1 can of black beans, bok choy, two 'rounds" of soba noodles and an onion.
- Based on this recipe.
- Could use more ginger and more red pepper flakes.