Posted by ataraktos on 2008-08-25
- 8 ounces firm silken tofu
- 8 ounces Better Than Cream Cheese
- grated rind of two decent size lemons
- juice of approx 1 1/2 of the above lemons (to taste)
- approx 1 cup confectioners sugar (I think I used a bit less)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp soymilk
- one vegan crumb crust of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything (except the crust!) in blender until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust and bake until set, about 40 minutes. Keep a watch on the crust - if it's browning too much, turn the temperature down to 325 or so for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Cool in pan and refrigerate at least a few hours, preferably overnight, before serving.
Shared by "Maesti", on vegsource.com.