Veganized Campbell's Green Bean Casserole
Hardly a Thanksgiving meal is cooked without one of these casseroles - while we'll gladly skip the turkey, there's no need for us vegans to miss out on this traditional dish!
- 1 recipe Creamless Mushroom Soup
- 2 cans drained, French-cut green beans
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cup French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reserve half (2/3 cup) of the onions.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, spoon into a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions, bake another 3-4 minutes.